Help John Hancock Support Boston Marathon Non-Profit Runners on #GivingTuesday
November 29 marks the fifth annual #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving.
#GivingTuesday John Hancock has pledged to donate $12,620 to help
inspire and support 2017 Boston Marathon Non-Profit runners who are
fundraising on CrowdRise.
year, Boston Marathon runners raised $500,211 on #GivingTuesday, the
single largest fundraising day of the year, and part of the $30.6M
overall total raised. With the 2017 Boston Marathon just 139 days from
#GivingTuesday, John Hancock is hoping this effort will galvanize the
entire community to give.
• John Hancock helping Boston Marathon non-profit runners raise more on #GivingTuesday
• Tuesday, November 29, 12:00 a.m. EST to 11:59:59 p.m. EST
HOW TO HELP:
• To support a Boston Marathon non-profit team or runner on CrowdRise, go to www.crowdrise.com/2017BostonMarathon
• Boston Marathon non-profit runners and donors are encouraged to join the movement on #GivingTuesday
• Top fundraiser gets extra donation of $2,620; those rounding out the top 10 get donations of $1,000 each
• All runners outside the top 10 who raise at least $1,000 will be entered to win one of two $500 donations